Moccamaster KB Glass Carafe Coffee Brewer
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free shipping for orders over $50.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Moccamaster: Brewing the Gold Cup of Coffee
KB Series Glass Carafe
A clean, crisp, flavorful, and fully-infused cup of coffee is the result of the mastery of the brewing process. The Moccamaster KB Series brews a precision cup and features a glass carafe that sits on a hot plate engineered to keep your coffee from burning over time.
The manual-adjust stop on the KB’s brew basket allows you to control the brewing speed or stop it entirely as it flows into the carafe. This brewer is a good option for those who like to be more hands-on with their coffee brewing process and don’t consistently brew a full carafe every day.
- Manual Drip-Stop
- 40oz. / 10 cup Capacity
- Precision Brewing Temperature: A brewing temperature of 196° - 205° F is necessary to release coffee solubles essential for a flavorful and complex coffee. Moccamaster's copper boiling element ensures a consistent and precise water temperature throughout the entire brew process.
- Perfect Saturation Time: An optimal pulse-drip method allows for the perfect coffee bloom and saturation time, extracting coffee solubles to maximize complexity, flavor, and aroma.
- Controlled Turbulence: The force of water dripping from the outlet arm and shape of the brew basket have all been designed to create the perfect amount of agitation of water and grounds resulting in a coffee bloom that brings the flavor profile of beans to life.
- Glass Carafe: The main difference of the KB Series is that it utilizes a glass carafe on a hot plate. A full 40oz pot of coffee brews in six minutes.
- Clean Pour: An automatic drip-stop brew-basket stops the flow of coffee if the carafe is pulled away.
- Enjoy to the Last Drop: Coffee is held on a unique hot-plate which is engineered with a separate, independent element that rolls heat into the coffee to ensure an even taste from the first cup to the last drop.
- Adjustable Holding Temperature: The hot plate has two settings, giving you the choice to hold your coffee between 175° and 185° F, while never burning your coffee.
- The Golden Cup: The flavor of brewed coffee is determined by how many solubles are extracted during the brewing process. This is measured by the Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) coffee to water ratio. Moccamaster brewers produce the perfect TDS yield of 18% to 22%, as required by the European Coffee Brewing Centre, meeting and exceeding the Gold Cup Standard.
- Automatic Shut-off: After 100 minutes, the hot plate will automatically turn-off.
- Everything You Need: Nothing extra or unnecessary is added. The technical capability, durability and general ease-of-use of Moccamaster coffee brewers make them simply the best in the world.
- Handmade to Last: All Moccamaster Coffee Brewers are handmade in the Netherlands and backed by an industry-leading 5-year warranty.
- Moccamaster Philosophy: "We make durable and reliable products that the consumer can fully trust. We take care of our environment by using recyclable materials and by making sure they are energy efficient with a long lifespan."
- FREE SHIPPING
*This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer which may delay the delivery time.