Moccamaster: Brewing the Gold Cup of Coffee
KBT Series Thermal
A clean, crisp and flavorful, fully infused cup of coffee is the result of the mastery of the brewing process. The Moccamaster KBT Series brews a precision cup and features a stainless steel thermal carafe that maintains coffee quality, integrity and taste for up to an hour whether at home or on the road.
The manual-adjust stop on the KBT’s brew basket allows you to control the brewing speed or stop it entirely as it flows into the carafe. This brewer is a good option for those who like to be more hands-on with their coffee brewing process and don’t consistently brew a full carafe every day. The borosilicate glass lining of our stainless steel carafe retains heat and keeps your coffee hotter longer.
Precision Brewing Temperature: A brewing temperature of 196° - 205° F is necessary to release coffee solubles essential for a flavorful and complex coffee. Moccamaster's copper boiling element ensures a consistent and precise water temperature throughout the entire brew process.
- Perfect Saturation Time: An optimal pulse-drip method allows for the perfect coffee bloom and saturation time, extracting coffee solubles to maximize complexity, flavor, and aroma.
Controlled Turbulence: The force of water dripping from the outlet arm and shape of the brew basket have all been designed to create the perfect amount of agitation of water and grounds resulting in a coffee bloom that brings the flavor profile of beans to life.
Thermal Carafe Portability: The main difference of the KBT Series is that it utilizes a thermal carafe instead of glass. A full 40oz pot of coffee brews in six minutes. To keep coffee hot longer or for traveling with your carafe, switch to the included Travel Lid.
- Adjustable Drip: A manual-adjust, drip-stop brew-basket provides control on how fast coffee flows into the carafe.
- Keep it Hot: The thermal carafe will keep your coffee hot for up to an hour whether at home or on the road.
- The Golden Cup: The flavor of brewed coffee is determined by how many solubles are extracted during the brewing process. This is measured by the Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) coffee to water ratio. Moccamaster brewers produce the perfect TDS yield of 18% to 22%, as required by the European Coffee Brewing Centre, meeting and exceeding the Gold Cup Standard.
Everything You Need: Nothing extra or unnecessary is added. The technical capability, durability and general ease-of-use of Moccamaster coffee brewers make them simply the best in the world.
- Handmade to Last: All Moccamaster Coffee Brewers are handmade in the Netherlands and backed by an industry-leading 5-year warranty.
Moccamaster Philosophy: "We make durable and reliable products that the consumer can fully trust. We take care of our environment by using recyclable materials and by making sure they are energy efficient with a long lifespan."
- FREE SHIPPING
*This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer which may delay the delivery time.